Looking for French camps/courses in Montpellier for children/teenagers? Receive free expert advice ✓Costs ✓Dates ✓Requirements ✓Hosting (optional). Here you will see some of the available options, but contact us to send you more complete information, including pricing.
French Courses Camps in Montpellier for Teenagers
The French school is located in the heart of the city of Montpellier in a seventeenth century building. Every summer since 1996 the French academy receives teenagers aged 11 to 16*, from late June to mid-August. It is located next to bus and tram stations that will take you directly to sandy beaches of the Mediterranean Sea, and a few minutes walk from the train station. Its courses are accredited by the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). *If you are looking for a summer program for children, we work with other French camps on the Côte d’Azur and in Normandy that accept children from 8 years old. The summer camp is all inclusive and offers:
- French lessons (20 lessons of 45 minutes in group per week, with the possibility of adding 4 individual lessons).
- Lodging (in the home of a host family or in residence, according to your preference and availability).
- Three meals per day, activities and excursions.
- Supervision 24 hours/24.
However it is possible to register only to the day camp (French course and activities, without accommodation). Or it is also possible to only take French classes. These options are perfect for young people traveling to Montpellier with their families. In addition, the same language school also offers French classes for adults.
Excursions and activities of the summer camp for teenagers in Montpellier
- Examples of activities: welcome meeting, walks around the city, volleyball and other beach games, sports (basketball, soccer, tennis,…), workshops, movie nights, farewell party, discos, swimming in Olympic pool, cinema, bowling, etc.
- Examples of excursions: Sète, Grotte de Clamouse/Pont du Diable, Nîmes, Avignon, Pont du Gard, Camargue, Saint Guilhem-le-Désert, Grotte des Demoiselles, etc.
Places of interest
- Learn more about Montpellier by reading tourist information.