Receive free expert counselling for studying French in Paris ✓Prices of French courses in Paris ✓Prerequisites ✓Dates ✓Work ✓Accommodation. You will see here some of the available options at the time this page was published, but contact us and we will send you up-to-date information for your language immersion experience in Paris.
Accredited French courses in Paris
The French language school in Paris offers the following classes for adults:
Intensive French courses in Paris
The language institute offers French lessons for foreigners throughout the year and at all levels (the school has 8 levels from complete beginner to confirmed advanced). There is a maximum of 14 students per class. You can start the French course in Paris any Monday except if you are a complete beginner in which case there are specific start dates.
The language academy offers 6 course intensities:
- 20 hours (= 26 lessons) per week: Monday to Friday from 9am to 1pm
- 23 hours (= 30 lessons) per week: Monday to Friday from 9am to 1pm + one specialized class* one afternoon per week from 2:15pm to 5:15pm
- 26 hours (= 34 lessons) per week: Monday to Friday from 9am to 1pm + two specialized classes* two afternoons per week from 2:15pm to 5:15pm
- 29 hours (= 38 lessons) per week: Monday to Friday from 9am to 1pm + three specialized classes* three afternoons per week from 2:15pm to 5:15pm
- 32 hours (= 42 lessons) per week: Monday to Friday from 9am to 1pm + four specialized classes* four afternoons per week from 2:15pm to 5:15pm
- 40 hours (= 52 lessons) per week: Monday to Friday from 9am to 1pm + three specialized classes* three afternoons per week from 2:15pm to 5:15pm + one supervised hour of individual work Monday through Friday from 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Oral comprehension and expression through games, songs, interviews, conversations
- Written comprehension and expression with a focus on grammatical rules, vocabulary and conjugation
- Oral expression through theatre (improvisation, imitations, reading of texts with theatrical orientation)
- Workshop focused on reviewing written and oral skills (for beginners)
- Class focused on preparing for the DELF and DALF exams (intermediate level required)
- Business French (intermediate level required)
- Culture and civilization of Paris
Semi-intensive French course
This course consists of morning lessons, 15 hours per week Monday to Friday from 9am to 12pm. You can also take this course in the afternoons, participating in a specialized class every afternoon (Monday to Friday from 2:15pm to 5:15pm).
With this course you will learn French a lot faster as the individualized program will focus on the skills you need to focus on. It is perfect for learning French in a specific area (business, finance, medicine, law, science, etc.). These private lessons can be combined with an intensive course of 26, 30 or 34 lessons per week. That way you will be able to strengthen the skills learned in the group lessons.
Description of the French language school in Paris
The French language school in Paris has been welcoming foreign students since 1988. Eversince, it has gained a very good reputation in the world of language academies.
It is open all year round and welcomes both professionals and all types of students from all over the world. The teaching methods are innovative and instructors use contemporary culture to teach the language. You will take your French course in Paris in a typical Parisian building, located in the heart of the city just next to the Eiffel Tower.
The language school in Paris can arrange your accommodation if you want to stay at the home of a local family (Homestay), in a hotel, or in a residence.
Homestays are very carefully selected and are always located in Paris. They are families accustomed to welcoming international students so they will make you feel comfortable during your stay. This option has the advantage of including meals, which is a perfect occasion to interact with the family and to practice the language outside the classrooms.
The school also works with some student residences located in various areas of Paris.
Other language study options
How much does it cost to have a language immersion experience in Paris?
Course prices can vary depending on your country of origin. And the good news is that some French language schools in Paris offer special prices for citizens of certain countries (up to 35% discount). In addition, the time of year when you make the reservation can also affect the cost. The best is that you contact us so we send you the costs that will apply to your language stay, including prices of French courses in Paris with or without accommodation.
And obviously, the cost of studying French in Paris will depend on your standard of living and your spending habits. So we recommend that you check the prices of everyday life in Paris.
Sites of interest
- Learn more about Paris by consulting tourist information.